How To Update Samsumg J710F By Z3X Samsung Pro Tool
Z3x Samsung Pro Tool Setup Download Here
Firmware Update Steps By Free Odin Program :
– Turn your phone off and remove Sim and Memory Card from it.
– Run Odin program and check the following options:
Auto Reboot – F.Reset Time
– From the Extracted Firmware package you have to select files in the following order to use in Odin program:
– Now put the phone into Download Mode: Press Volume Down key + Home Key + Power Key.
– After you see the Warning message press Volume Up Key to enter Download Mode.
– Connect the phone to your PC via USB cable.
– If your PC starts installing drivers then wait till it is finished.
– Look at Odin’s window and make sure it detects the Com port that your phone takes:
If the phone’s drivers is installed correctly you will see 0:[COMxx] when xx is the com port number so everything is OK.
– Click Start button to let Odin downloads the selected firmware files into your phone.
– During the update process it is very risky to stop the program or remove USB cable from phone so let it done without any interruption.
– When the update process is done the phone will be rebooted.
– If you see PASS! word at Odin’s window then the update was successful.
– Disconnect your phone and wait till it is fully on.
Video Tuturial :